Air Pollution is one of today’s biggest problems in industrial countries. At the same time, awareness of indoor air quality (IAQ) issues is growing and energy consumption needs to decrease to improve sustainability. To address these needs, Ahlstrom has created Ahlstrom Flow2Save™, a patent-pending media for High Efficiency Air (HEA) filtration applications such as indoor air environments. Ahlstrom Flow2Save™ is based on an engineered gradient structure combining multiple advanced technologies and is available at several different efficiency levels. The use of Ahlstrom Flow2Save™ enables filter manufacturers to positively impact customers’ life quality by helping to provide clean indoor air.
- Low energy consumption at every efficiency level.
- High quality factor maximizes air flow for optimum performance in real life environments.
- More sustainable footprint than conventional High Efficiency Air media throughout its life cycle.
- Superior mechanical properties for excellent pleatability and processing behavior.
- Unique gradient structure for superior dust loading characteristics.
New Feature / Tool : Ahlstrom Flow2Save™ Cost Savings Calculator
We have created a calculator to demonstrate monetary savings for an Air Conditioning System. Please click here to access the Calculator.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.